Okay, guys. I’m going to try to do the impossible. I’m going to list my All Time Faves.
- Okay, this is the worst, but it’s a three-way tie: The Lord of the Rings, Wuthering Heights, and Gone with the Wind. Deal with it.
- (This might actually be an impossible task.) City of Thieves by David Benioff.
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell.
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
- Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling.
- City of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
You know what, this numbering system in ridiculous, I’m just listing them without ranking because I do not have the mental fortitude to do this.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier
- The Tsar of Love and Techno by Anthony Marra
- Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
- Little Women by Louisa M. Alcott
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck
- The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwell
- Odd and the Frost Giants by Neil Gaiman
- Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward (shut up)
- Act Like It by Lucy Parker
- Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane
- Mamushka by Olia Hercules (yes, this is a cookbook, but whatever)
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Delicacy by David Foenkinos
- The Last Hour of Gann by R. Lee Smith
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Through the Woods by Emily Carroll
Okay. There you have it. My 5-star, A+++, All Time Faves. Don’t you dare judge me.